Tuesday, October 7, 2008

You are not alone

First, if anyone is reading this I apologize for the long pause. Its been a rough patch. Especially the last month has been a roller coaster of highs and lows. Worrying about Aaron-not knowing when the military would finally let him come home. (Resolved happily on October 5 when we picked him up at the Colorado Springs bus terminal), a brief dip into the dating world with a questionable ending. My niece and my father were both baptized into the LDS church.
After my Dads baptism was the priesthood conference and since we were there, we stayed. God has never been shy about reminding me when I need to know something. And He reminded me during the Conference that I am not alone and that I don't need to do everything or anything by myself. Something that is wise to remember and never forget.

No comments: