Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tombstone

Tombstone

The day that we went to Center Grove Cemetery in Charlotte things were going normally. It was just Dad, DJ and I. I was taking pictures of family headstones and trying to remember everything. When we heard a meow. Now understand that my dad is very allergic to cats, he doesn't hate them or anything. Just very allergic. Yet here is this tiny black kitten that is obviously starving. We can see a few other kittens that don't want anything to do with us.

The kitten is following us and even gets into my pictures. (I meant to keep that picture but I think I accidentally edited him when I focused on the headstone in the crop.)

My dad decided to save the kitty. I'm not cold hearted, I just couldn't figure it out right then how to do this. We took the kitten back to Imogene's and I had Tryn get the kitten out of Grandmas Truck without knowing what she was doing. Of course the second she saw the kitten it was over. Aaron and Tryn have figured out how to pay for vet care and Tombstone joined the family.

No comments: