Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lifes Journey

The picture at the top of this post is no accident Bon Jovi has been the soundtrack of my life for many years. The lyrics to the title track " I think I've found my way, say goodbye to yesterday" talk about letting go of the past and moving on with the future. 
In 2010 my life changed completly.. my daughter graduated high school. Yeah! Got married(love you Aaron!) And then she and Aaron moved to Greeley for college.  While I was understandably thrilled for them...the center of my life was gone and then a few weeks later the person that I was hoping would be my new center disappeared when my fiance broke off our engagement.
Please don't misunderstand. I'm not codependant or anything. Tryn is my daughter and I consider Aaron to be my son.  I have been with Tryn nearly every day of her life Aaron has lived with us for 2 years. We have fun and do things together...currently we are all getting back into Magic.  But kids must go expereniece life...I know this. Thank go for cells and Internet!  I had remet a man I knew from USPS and we thought we were gonna get married. I thought we would go enjoy life together. He changed his mind.
Now what? Sure I can do this myself. But I'm tired of being alone. I'm tired of fighting alone. Yes I know spiritually I'm not alone. Butt really is someone my age to share life with too much to ask?
But regrets are part of the Lost Highway so stick those in the dashboard and close it up. Eyes ahead and keep driving. I see the sighposts up ahead for this years trip...debt free, savings, and getting healthier...let's kick into gear and let's go!


No comments: