Monday, April 4, 2011

This Year...New Years Resolutions in April

Once upon a time April was the beginning of the year so I'm okay with deciding on my resolutions now. Also many many years ago (okay, about 9) my daughter made a most interesting statement during a theatre class. She stated that the world was a Triangle, and never forgot that statement and even expanded on it to include the Six Flags theme song and mutant chickens in a conspiracy theory. And while I haven't seen much on the conspiracy side, she does have a really good lead on the Triangle theory.

Man is based on the Triangle of Physical, Mental and Spiritual.  Within the Spiritual if you are Christian God is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Within the mental triangle my psychology teacher tells me there is Maslows Hierarchy of Needs, which is a triangle. And I'm sure if I knew enough about physical health there would be another triangle there. 

I know that this year I am going to focus on my own personal triangle. Mental, Physical and Financial Health. For me mental is spiritual also, while I truly want to take on the Julie/Julia cookbook challenge, I think this year I will take on the Weight Watchers Cookbook challenge instead, I will save my own personal Julie/Julia challenge for when I get my own place again.

No comments: