Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tired...

I am so out of my routine...I don't even have a routine at this point. Its 11:16 at night and I just got back from Walmart because it couldn't wait til tomorrow. And it took 2 trips to the freezer because I forgot the stupid milk and I still can' t find half the light switches in the house. As I was putting things away I was actually thinking that being this far out of my routine (I've only been here since the 16th) that I would be lucky if I didn't buy something I already had...too late. As I thought it, I pulled out a second bottle of white cooking wine. *sigh*

I guess I need to give myself a break...this is a whole new start but for all the time I feel right at home there is the rest of the time that I have no idea what to do with myself...or is that the exhaustion talking?

Have to get up in 5 1/2 hours..good night.

No comments: