Saturday, April 30, 2011

Working on It

So this week felt a little more settled despite being sick. I got to work on my photos finally, Eagan and I tried to muddle through WOW ccg, I still owe Fletcher a run through. Lots of OT this coming week because I have managed to completely jack my bank account again. Hopefully for the last time. Fiscal responsibility is my key word this year and I must get this right.

Lots of things planned, and lots of pots on the back burners...one thing at a time and right now the bank account and the car and the traffic court ticket are it....then I can move on to the next point in the list. Is it just me...I can visualize the spoiled little girl screaming I want it all now! As Veruca Salt from Willy Wonka (the one with Gene Wilder) and I just hit the mental Bad Egg button and down she goes...and we just continue with the grown up things and everything else can wait.

No comments: