Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Vacation


For Thanksgiving this year we traveled to Arkansas to visit family. All of my Dads side of the family is in Batesville & Cave City and the surrounding areas. On the way there and back we stopped to visit friends of Aarons that he grew up with and are like family to him. We had fun. We visited family, laughed and talked and fished. We took a time out from the world and it didn't stop turning.

My cousin Mariassa is a new mommy, my cousin Beckys daughter Emily is following in her Mommys footsteps and could ride a horse before she could walk. Greg is doing good, Teresas is thrilled with her first grandaughter. Grandma, Imo, and Brenda are all doing great.
Everyone was friendly with Aaron and hopefully it will all get better.

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas...the Holidays are in full swing.
































1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is the first I've seen your blog and I absolutely love it! Great pics too. I'm glad you enjoyed the trip and now I'll be watching your blog for all your updates. Hugggggs, Barb